Prescott Raceway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Points after August 18th

+7
outlawdart
one bad truck
mgarage
jackie lewis
bigpullerman
MelC105
Admin
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Outlaw Points after August 18th - Page 2 Empty Re: Outlaw Points after August 18th

Post by outlawdart Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:24 pm

well you asked so I will give my opinion.
Let the points do their job and tell who the winner is. At the end of the night a winner will be decided by the points. No need in trying to make a call out decide the winner, "IE" 1st round winner take all. I agree on the pionts and bobby should have the round counted against Ld as it was a round won.

Doc
outlawdart
outlawdart

Back to top Go down

Outlaw Points after August 18th - Page 2 Empty Re: Outlaw Points after August 18th

Post by 1badshark Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:09 pm

Thank you One bad truck for looking out for me and yes you are right about the points, I am looking forward to the 15 of sep. Although i like your thinking Jackie since Mel and I are the ones that are going to be one or two lets just make this last race a showdown between us two.

1badshark

Back to top Go down

Post by MelC105 Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:40 am

Hey, like everything else, whatever the track decision maker decides. The surprises just keep on comin.....

MelC105

Back to top Go down

Post by 2slowtorace Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:07 pm

What sucks is people run most of the season watching the points. There is alot of strategy goes into every weekend based off of the points system. Going back to the first race, I think Mel and Bobby would have more points. but who knows how strategy would have played out along the season if things were changed. For those reasons I think the only fair thing to do is leave the points where they are going into the final race. Even if you give Mel 6 points and Bobby 6, or Mel 6 and Bobby 12, its still a 3 point difference and will come down to who makes it further in rounds on the 15th.

Just my opinion. I say let them run!

2slowtorace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2