Prescott Raceway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Points after March 24th Outlaw Race

+12
outlawdart
lorinac
turbochevystang
candyjnoz@yahoo.com
Michael Browning
Hcrane
1FastZ28
paulpattonproductions
LSX
jackie lewis
MelC105
Admin
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Points after March 24th Outlaw Race - Page 3 Empty Re: Points after March 24th Outlaw Race

Post by MelC105 Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:18 pm

Harry, I have the exact same problem with Randy & Greg in SS. Mouth, mouth, mouth but they haven't shown up to a race I'm at in almost 3 years now.... Damn us pesky nitrous cars!! Smile

MelC105

Back to top Go down

Points after March 24th Outlaw Race - Page 3 Empty Re: Points after March 24th Outlaw Race

Post by 1FastZ28 Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:37 am

Hcrane wrote: affraid affraid afro I understand he went to Holly Springs to "test". He could've come to his home track to "test" but I think your're right Billy, he didn't want to be shamed. I do hope he figures out that car, but he's gonna have to grow some coconuts to drive it. I guess he's gonna go else where until he thinks he can beat me before he'll be back. I will say this, I have plenty left in the ole Macho Man. So my offer still stands for the wager, if he ever gets the gutts to take me up on it. So dont be afraid..... affraid affraid afro

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT MACHO MAN HAS SPOKE
1FastZ28
1FastZ28

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3